Saturday, June 28, 2008

Terie and I are bored so we're doing a quiz! :D

I'm sure you've seen this before, so basically we have to put our playlists on SHUFFLE and answer the questions without cheating or skipping songs.

Okay, I admit, I cheated for two songs (and only two songs) because they're in Japanese and I'm lazy to find out their meanings.

OKAY SORRY BUT I HAVE A TENDENCY TO WRITE LOADS OF WORDS. (and all silly and crappy too HAHA)

SO...to prevent you from being bored, I'VE PUT HEART SHAPED DIVIDERS AFTER EVERY QUESTION!!! (there's only 20 anyway)




1. How are you feeling today?

(Robbie williams - BEYOND THE SEA)
I feel like my heart lies beyond the sea. It's far beyond the stars, near beyond the moon. I'll have to row a boat to retrieve it, but I will.



2. how far will you get in life?
(Journey - Don't stop believeing)
If you don't stop believing, you'll go far :D

Dont stop believin, hold on to the feelin'~



3. How do your friends see you?
(George gershwin - RHAPSODY IN BLUE)
The hell? My life's a rhapsody in blue, I'm blue sometimes I guess. NOT ALWAYS, THOUGH. So I'll blow my blues out of life with that clarinet solo (I don't know how to play it) with jazz and rhythm, yo.

So..what do you see me as?




4. Will you get married?
(Brahms: Triumphlied, Op. 55 - Lebhaft)
Now lets see. Triumplied. Triumph lied to me? Right, Triumph is the brand of an underwear!!

Triumph lies to their customers that it'll make them sexy, but well my future husband won't care about how sexy I am (or not, actually)....

so yeah, I'll get married to a husband that won't care about that and lead a happy life :D



5. What's your best friend's theme song?
(hugh grant and haley bennett - WAY BACK INTO LOVE)
:D Well I'm sure she likes it ^_^



6. What's the story of your life?
(林俊杰・金莎 - 期待爱)
Oh, so my heart yearns for love, sweet sweet love. Damn , am i corny or what?!



7. What was high school (secondary school) like?
(high and mighty colour - ichirin no hana)
Ichirin no hana means the lone flower. NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF LONELINESS WHERE'S MY HEAVEN? THE ONE FOR EVERYONE?

I was afraid i'd get something like that, dammit. Yes i hate loneliness TO THE CORE.



8. How can you get ahead in life?
(wang lee hom - forever love)
With forever love from my friends and family I'll move on with life, get past all my obstacles and hmm, get ahead! ;D



9. What is the best thing about your friends?
(m2m - wanna be where you are)
They wanna be where I am. Aww, that's sweet ^_^

So Wherever I go, whatever I do, they will be right there waiting for me? :D To comfort me and make me strong!



10. What's in store this weekend?
(put your hands up) some instrumental song
OOH YEAH! IMMA CRAZY GIRL AND 'M GONNA PUT MY HANDS UP, WAVE IT ALL AROUND, 'LL SMACK IT ON YOUR FACE FOR ALL I CARE

and land up in the clinic for a sprained arm but yeah baby, its worth it.



11. What song describes you?
(Queen - you don't fool me)
Nope, I won't fool you. Everything, EVERYTHING'S the truth, just that it'll take time to get out ;D



12. To describe your grandparents?
(namie amuro - how to be a girl)
My grandparents tried to be girls, but they obviously failed, that's how my relatives and parents popped out I guess.

Lesbianism ain't accepted in the society then, ya know?

Oh dammit, I should be thankful they listened to this song, or I wouldn't be here aye?



13. What song will they play at your funeral?
陶喆 - 祝你幸福
Thanks, I'd need the best of luck in heaven.

Nobody gets too much heaven no more, its much harder to come by and i'm waiting in line (TOO MUCH HEAVEN BY BEEGEES)
,

so I hope this song shall be the CATALYST to speed up my process of happiness in heaven.

Nobody gets too much love no more, hope it comes in heaven :D




14. How does the world see me?
(Queen - Too much love will kill you)
Too much love will kill me everytime eh? I think I said that before, haha. I'm emotionally driven so well, I'll try to not let it kill me then ^_^

If I cant make up my mind, Torn between the love and the love I leave behind, headed for disaster, cause I never read the signs....

please knock some sense into me then :]




15. Will you have a happy life?
(Utada hikaru as Cubic U - work things out)
Working things out makes me happy, of course. Its the sense of accomplishment, so CHEERS TO THIS SONG :D

though...the name cubic U makes no sense, utada.



16. What do your friends really think of you?
(ayumi hamasaki - depend on you)
Thanks, I'll do my best to let you depend on me everytime ^_^



17. Do people secretly lust after you?
梁咏琪 - 愛自已
Well...SO YOU DON'T LUST AFTER ME AND INSTEAD LUST AFTER YOURSELF?!

If you don't want me, at least find another person okay, its for your own good.



18. How can I make myself happy?
(Mr big - to be with you)
That's corny, so do i have to explain? Well, but I'd rather not be with Mr big (whoever he is) , cause I'm kinda small, y'know?

Anyway...I need you boo, I gotta see you boo, cause our hearts' all over the world tonight, and our hearts' all over the world tonight....HAHA. THIS IS WITH YOU BY CHRIS BROWN! (Y)



19. What should you do with your life?
(gwen stefanie - hollaback girl)
THE HELL I'M NOT GONNA BE A HOLLABACK GIRL. damn this song zzz. I'll only ROAR (not holler) at you if you eat my dinner or lunch and nothing else tyvm!



20. Will you ever have children?
(Elvis Presley - Always on my mind)
Whoever my future husband will be....yes, I've always wanted children since i was in kindergarten so yup...

but elvis' hairstyle ain't really my taste so cut it before the baby arrives on the surface of the earth!

And will you please let me name them CHLOE or FRANCESCA, thanks.




Okay, i'm so retarded. Thanks for reading my LOOONNGGGG answers HAHAHA, or did you even read them lol.




AND YOU KNOW WHAT! :D

I WAS DAMN EMO AT FIRST (omg emo for two consecutive days)

BUT I FEEL HAPPY AFTER DOING THIS QUIZ CAUSE ITS SILLY AND HAPPY

AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID A WHOLE MATHS WORK SHEET WITH 20+ QUESTIONS! :D

No comments: